Essential Oils


This year I have gotten interested in essential oils and I love the Spark Naturals company.  My favorite option that they have is the "Oil of the Month" club.




 For $15.99 a month, they send you a large 15 ml bottle of a different oil each month.  You can cancel anytime, but why would you want to?  It's a great way to try new oils and build up your collection.  I have been diffusing the Shield blend at night and throughout my home recently and I want to think that it has kept me well and flu free this season. The next oil that I'm going to get to try is Respire! It sounds great for the cold and flu season and helping with congestion.  Perfect for the cold winter months when everyone is cooped up inside all season.


If you do want to start small with oils, get their essential four pack.  It only costs $20 and you can even get 10% off with my code- cottonblossom. This is exactly how I got started with oils and these four could be enough for you all the time.  They are that good.  You will get Lemon, Lavender, Melaleuca and Peppermint.  Such a powerhouse of a group of oils.  I clean with lemon all the time, use peppermint for headaches, stomachaches and to keep the spiders away.

 Lavender is the swiss army knife of oils and helps with about everything from pet smells to better sleep.  I even keep some nearby in the kitchen for burns or cuts when I'm cooking.  Melaleuca is good for the skin, acne , even athletes foot.  Here is a great printable sheet to get a better idea of what you can use the oils for.  I have this printed and hanging on the side of my refrigerator and I consult it almost daily.

I want to continue finding better ways to live and get rid of the toxins and chemicals in my life.  This may never be completely gone, but one step at a time and I've started with growing my own food, raising chickens for eggs and next year is getting honeybees!  What ways have you made changes in your own life to be more self sufficent or  healthy?

Comments

Popular Posts