Bonfires, leather boots and caramel apples

This time of year is wonderful! The cool crisp mornings are perfect. I love to wake up and have some coffee, collect the eggs and snuggle under a quilt while doing some knitting and watching Netflix.  I also keep pretty busy as usual. 

Recently, my sister and I spent a day with my niece at the Indianapolis Museum of Art. Enjoy some pictures of our day here and having lunch at the Old Spaghetti Factory. 
We had so much fun walking around on that beautiful day. My favorite part was the greenhouse at the museum! I bought a mason jar hydroponic system for basil. It's already sprouting in my window.
We've also been to the pumpkin patch, apple orchard and I did buy a pair of new leather boots from Target :) 
My niece and nephew in the apple trees. After this trip, I was able to put up several jars of applesauce and apple butter and tried a new recipe on Martha Stewart for a buttermilk apple cinnamon cake.

It was delicious!

Gotta love the nighttime bonfires. Jesse is great at making me the perfect fire for roasting marshmallows. 


Fall is also the perfect time to catch up on sewing and getting ready for the Christmas sales. My Shop  has several new items like this one- Jeep grab handles! I have the red ones and love them. 
I also have been making more wooly bear hats


Order yours now just in time for Christmas. I hope all my friends are enjoying this season. Happy Fall Ya'll!





Comments

Popular Posts