Corn Chowder from the Pioneer Woman!

I love this time of year.  The leaves are changing, the days are cooler and that's when I bake more and make hearty soups.  Like last night, I tried a new recipe from Pioneer Woman.  Just love her show and cookbooks!  Anyways, I made the corn chowder from her cookbook.  It was delicious.  Here's the link if you want to try it!
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/10/corn-chowder-with-chilies/

The chilies and chipolte peppers make it pretty spicy so remember that if you want to tone it down some.  I'm a wimp with peppers so I cut back on the peppers.

Next This weekend is the Christmas Gift and Hobby Show at the Indiana State Fair so we're going there on Saturday.  Should be a great day and hopefully I'll find some new gifts or ideas to spark my creativity. 

Comments

Popular Posts