A perfect country reception

After we eloped, we wanted to celebrate with family and friends at a reception.   I was able to use my  family's greenhouse and the night was perfect and just how we wanted it.  Our centerpieces were made by my husband and he welded an "M" to brand on each piece of wood and I used simple Ball jars with twine and sunflowers.  Definitely my style!


We also had a log slice for everyone to sign as our "guest log" and we have it hung up in our new home now.  Such a good idea that I saw and had to use!  Of course, we handed out Moonpies for our favors. :)

 We loved having a s'mores bar at the reception, too with a nice big bonfire outside.  It was perfect to eat, have some hot cider by the fire and then come back inside the greenhouse to do some dancing.  What a perfect night we had!
All of our photos were taken by Kimberly in Indiana.  Check out her facebook page if you need a good photographer in this area! 

Comments

Popular Posts