Holiday Pop-Up Shop

The time has come to begin thinking about Christmas, gathering with family and friends and maybe braving the shopping malls for gifts to buy.  If you're like me, you enjoy this time of year and thinking of that perfect gift for someone.  I also really like handmade gifts, whether I'm making something up for someone else or I'm buying something handmade.  It may be more expensive and yes, you can just run to your local big box store, but making or receiving a gift made with love, is just better. At least in my opinion.  Lately I've been working on some quilts, stockings and some other orders that have come in.  But I also was accepted to the Handmade Promenade Pop Up Shop in Indianapolis.  I'll get to sell my items this holiday season at a shop on Mass. Ave with many other local artists.  Here is the flyer to check out!

Displaying 2014HPWebPoster.jpg
I've got to get busy making some more items to drop off there next week.  Should be fun!!

Comments

Popular Posts