Dana's new fabric!

I have been an avid follower of the MADE blog by Dana for many years now.  Her patterns are some of the first skirts and pants that I ever created for my niece and nephew.  And I just checked her blog and she is coming out with a fabric line! Yay!  It's adorable and reminds you of summer and ice cream and sprinkles. Love.

#IWANTBOARDWALKDELIGHT

Boardwalk Delight? How cute is that?  I love her creativity and wish to one day have the time to branch out like she has.  Check out this line.  I'm already thinking what I could make with some of this.
Boardwalk Delight Fabrics by Dana Willard

Now, I wonder if there will ever be a cool giveaway on her site for one of these patterns?  My favorite is the sprinkles and polka dots.

Well, time to get sewing for my craft show this weekend.  Making up some chicken feed sack tote bags since it's a cool antique flea market crowd.  Come on by and say hi!


Comments

Popular Posts